Saturday, December 15, 2007

Weekend With My Phone...

Finally I am off the chains of the week days. This week really felt weird. I felt like I was tight up with nothing but air. Kinda hard to explain. But it's this feeling that you get when you know something bad is going to happen and your heart is already racing, you're breathing heavily, clenching your teeth trying to expect something bad to happen. Then the feeling was gone suddenly... Feels weird, feels like I am a paranoid freak.


Weekend is gonna be awesome. This week is my friend's birthday and the girlfriend is like throwing a small party. Sweettt... nah. Not the party. I am not a party guy. Plus it's not going to be one of those crazy party anyways. Sweettt.. cause I am going to see my new phone. Awesome. Finally found a way to actually get it from my friend. Else I wouldn't have know when to meet up and get it. Going to be great. Plus I think I will end up playing lots of games there or something. (Gamer fan's house... what to do)


Personally I don't like birthday parties. Mainly, as someone who is going to something like this I felt kinda bad not bringing anything. And there is like a whole lot of people. I'm not talking about this current party. I am just talking about the past parties and gatherings. After so long and people still don't get it that I am not comfortable with crowds and playing stupid games and doing stupid activities with them. Those so-called activities that just supposedly would gurrantee a more enjoyable party which usually backfires when it doesn't get the proper response from the people who are at the party.


I mean come on... once in a while you get the chance to hang out with people you like and please and comfortable with... you don't wanna be playing silly games. You want some time to catch up on stuff. Listen to people's amazing life stories. Telling lousy lame life stories. Lying about how OK you are. Whatever it may be, I really hate having those silly stuffs in parties and I will never get why they actually included them in parties in the first place.


Maybe that's just me, I don't know. Personally as someone who is pretty average anti-social lifestyle, the moment I get the chance to meet people I am comfortable with, all I wanna do is to catch up on stuff and I don't really care much about how the party is going. I guess I am more of a one to one person or one to a small group person. Oh well... better get ready.

No comments: