Sunday, December 9, 2007

Quickie...

Just a quickie before I go to bed. Went for my usual trip out today and everything was just fine. Until, the trip back when the bus driver trying to be a punk or just plain dumb. On the way back home, two international students, girls, got on at the Tesco bus stop. I was reading my magazine, ignoring everything around me but still keeping myself fully aware of what is happening around me. One of the girl dropped in a RM5 note and got two tickets (each one is suppose to cost RM2) and expected change so she asked "Change?" and I don't know whether it was a bad day or the driver was busy chatting with his girlfriend or whoever that lady sitting behind him is but he replied shouting "Can wait? Cannot wait? Cannot wait gimme back those tickets". I was like WTF. But then again I don't want matters to go worse I just ignore it and continue reading my magazine. Somehow I got lost here. Something happened. Maybe the girls heard only the "...gimme back the tickets" part or something... they said "OK". Uh-oh baddddd... I was expecting them to say "OK we wait for the change" but instead now it's "OK I give you the tickets and I am stopping now". So the driver actually stopped the bus at the next stop and demanded the tickets and tried to fish the RM5 back out and asked the girls to go down. A bit over reacting don't you think? But anyhow all in all long story short, they wasted RM1 since they just don't care anymore and wanted to go home they just said "It's OK" and the journey continued like after a couple of minutes. What a waste of time.


Then some foreign workers come in when we reached Cyberjaya and it suddenly came up in my mind the thing I have been meaning to ask. Where the heck did they get those t-shirts? You see it's been numerous time that I have seen foregin workers with MMU's faculties, clubs and events t-shirts. I am serious. I even saw a Cyber Christmas t-shirt worn by them before (lost mine before, think wore it like once, maybe one of them? hmmm) and a few MMU related t-shirts. Weird...


Finally a few ideas came to me today, one of it is, being so kiasu (scared of losing) I am thinking of a total revamp of the site or actually more of a facelift? The articles in the magazine kinda caught my attention. They look interesting. Wonder if I can make a blog look like a newspaper or magazine article. Hmmm... with columns, pictures and stuff. Oh well, time will tell.

No comments: