Wednesday, December 26, 2007

People That Ticks Me Off...

I didn't want to mention this since I have been pretty much in a good mood lately but then again some things are meant to be said... some people just have to do the dirty work. Anyhow, there is just this couple of people, I am not saying who but then again I think it involves a lot of "outsiders". Now I am not saying this particular group of people are bad and you should have a bad impression of them but rather a few of them that make the whole group looks bad.


I came home from work today feeling lucky cause I manage to avoid a downpour by a mere couple of seconds. Pressed the elevator button and waited patiently for the elevator to come and came this guy with both his hands full of stuff. When the elevator came I pressed the button for my floor and being the nice person and goodie goodie guy I am lately, I ask which floor he wants to go to. He said something which I didn't quite catch in the beginning. So I said "I'm sorry, what?". I am not sure whether he was intentional or not but he kinda raised his voice when he replied me "ONE". Okay there are just two things that are simply wrong here. Grammatically, it should be "first floor" but I would accept "one" if he would just be a little nicer when freaking replying. Sheesh.


Next is the people who ruin the nice looking lines. These people tend to not understand what a line is. Well being the goodie goodie person I am (not), a line is a formation of people one beside another or one after another. What I can't seem to understand is what is so hard for people to understand that when you trying to get any services and there is like more than yourself, you freaking get in line. Lately, I've been taking bus a lot and for some reason everytime, I must say congratz to some Malaysians who actually automatically without even noticing forms a line and obediently wait for their turn. Then comes THOSE people, walks straight to the front and looks at you blankly as though they don't know what a line is. Now I am not trying to be high almighty, I do cut lines myself at times but then again when it comes to normal situations, it really puzzles me why is it so hard to understand what lining up meant to these people. Then one day I finally notice some little teeny tiny evidence of the reason why. I don't remember which newspaper I read but according to guy who wrote the article, he encountered somewhat of a rush hour when going on a train overseas (I refuse to disclose the exact location) and practically he experienced what it is like to get into one of those train which involves lot of pushing and being pushed around to an extreme level I might say. Maybe it's normal overseas, I am not sure but then there is there and here is here, I think everyone should respect the people and the place they are at.


And lastly, smokers and loud talkers. Trust me there are more but I rather not think about it right now cause it spoiling my mood more and more every second. There seem to be a bunch of people who smokes and puffs like a factory chimney and blowing their smoke into people's face without a sense of any human-like rationality. I don't know what is in their mind. I don't even want to know but for goodness sake please blow it back into anywhere else but everyone around you. Next are loud talkers. Honestly I think two things are wrong here. First, my bad for not being able to understand what they were saying since it's a foreign language. Secondly, please for God's sake pipe it down a little. Goosh, it really feels like I am right in front of an amp sometimes when a pair of them talks loudly like nobody's business. This my friend is called noise pollution and personally I haven't not witness it till recently and I regret withnessing it. At first I thought hey this people are cool, they are practicing freedom. Freedom my a$$. Honestly I felt like shoving my shoe up both the smokers' and loud talkers' mouth. Then again I would end up having to go back home with a sore eye and barefoot.


Sigh I guess this is life. I just accept what happens in my life no matter how bad as somewhat of a test of faith for me. Nope I am just not the religious type that praises Him ever so often but rather someone who appreciates what is in store for me by Him. Somehow I think I have taken so much blow from Him or maybe not Him but from someone, that I have become totally numb and unable to return fire. Heck I even say thank you and remember them as if they happened yesterday. Reminds me of what my friend used to say "I can forgive you but I will never forget what you did". Somehow it all make sense now.

No comments: