Thursday, December 13, 2007

Phone and Tablet

Those are the two things that have been lingering in my mind lately. Phone and tablet. First the phone. Finally after talking with my friend I finally got a good price and today she said my phone was in stock. Wow... now the only problem is getting it from her. Sigh.... so near yet so far. My new phone is going to be Sony Ericsson's W580i Walkman Phone. Sweeettt... The last couple of things I heard from her made me feel like walking there and taking it from her hahaha. She asked "Guess what I am doinggg...". Instantly what came into my mind was the phone have gotten into her hands. Bummer. Another few days before I can get my phone sigh. Paid already though. Hurts a little pressing the Confirm button on my Online Banking account. I am pretty sure it's all worth it.


Next would be a tablet. Lately I've been kinda inspired somehow to work on the artistic part of me. It's rusty I can assure you that. But I am trying my best to get it going again. Recently like I said I had an idea of what I wanted to draw just from having a couple of warmup sessions on paper. But when it got onto the PC, I had a hard time finding the right brush in Photoshop to actually draw the thing. Then it came to me that I wanted a tablet. Not now of course, since I just spent so much. Definately not now. But soon. Planning on getting a small one. Probably the new (not so new) Bamboo Fun by Wacom. According to some source it's been said that this will replace Graphire models. Not sure why or what is the difference. But I know I want one. It's gonna be hard to get use to drawing on a tablet though. Will try my best. Ahhh... I feel all excited already.

No comments: