Friday, September 28, 2007

Colleagues II

I guess I missed out a few people when I mentioned my colleagues the other day. There is like two more things or so that I really don't like and it irritates me a lot that I feel like plugging out my keyboard and smacking it on their face. OK I admit I am sometimes hard of hearing and occasionally I mumble to the point that it's hard for people to understand me. But there is this guy in the office who really took it to a whole new level. I lose to this guy when it comes to heard of hearing, mumbling and forgetful. Serious.


Basically he works on more of image editing field. Basically the client gives a chunk of PDF files and you are suppose to extract those little tiny pictures of their items and and put them in separate files. You need to cut out the coupons and put them in separate files. Change resolution and edit the the whole page and what not. I know what you are thinking, why do they need people to do this when they can do that themselves. Well, I don't know, what I do know is never reject business.


Anyhow this guy for the love of God, he practically ask the same things over and over again. I don't know whether he is dumb or playing dumb at times. Like for instance he will be asking "Dude do I need to cut out coupons for like this so and so version of PDF?". Once is OK, twice is OK, hey I give you a third for free but asking it over and over again for the 3 - 4 months period is just a bit of an overkill. Ugh... Maybe he is forgetful. I know, can't blame him but freaking write on a piece of paper or something. Sheesh. He also talks in this low tone voice plus the sinus or something which makes him a bit hard to understand at times and he really likes to talk to you facing his monitor. Ugh... And he is also pretty hard of hearing and likes to interrupt people with the occasional "Huh? What did you say?" before people are even finish with their sentences. It makes me feel like telling him "Dude, you wanna know why you can't hear what people are talking about? Let them finish their sentence first you freak!" but yeah that would be too mean. I mean I can hear it from like so much further from him with an extra cubicle walls blocking my face.


But I do realize this once in a while. It happens to me at times. It's a habit. I actually hear what people say at times but I say I don't for some odd reason. I heard it clearly but I just want to make sure I heard the person right so I usually ask them to repeat. But seriously he does it too much.


Then there is also my all time favorite. This is not just him. This goes out to those responsible as well. There are a bunch of people who actually I would classify as having no manners and rude. Seriously. Rude. I mean here is this team leader talking to a guy, giving instructions, seeing and listening to the problem the guy is having and out of nowhere you heard someone calling the team leader and asking the question straight without waiting for the team leader to finish his current task. I mean come on... at least wait for him to finish before you start calling and asking. Sheesh.


Yeah.. There is a lot of trouble makers in the company I guess. But maybe it's just me.

No comments: