Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fakes...

Have you ever wonder how to differentiate the real friends from the fake ones? It has always been hard to tell even with my keen sense of observation *cough* I still fall for it every time. With terms like "poker face" and "fake smiles", gosh who can tell the difference at times right? Maybe it's His greatest invention. Some kind of special operation units, brought to earth to torture those who falls for it. Heh. Hilarious. Oh why do You like to torture us so? Heheh... HAHAHA...


So how do you differentiate them. Every nice person you see hurts you just as much as the next person. I mean what do you do when you know that person is a fake? Take a sniff of the sweet smell and throw it away before it stings you with its thorns? Sounds good to me sometimes. But alas there is a weakness in me. Never had the guts to do that to them. If I ever do it, I doubt they would even care.


Who are the real ones again? Well this is just between me and you, but I have this theory that people turns true and real when they are hurt. The moment they are down on their knees, that is the time when they have regrets, they think back about the things they have done and the things that people had done to them. Slowly raising their shaken hands to ask help, guess what, He ain't there, He went golfing and fishing with the rest of the deceased who wrote "Gone Fishing" and "Gone Golfing" on their obituaries. HAH.


And BAM! they suddenly realize they have made the right choice to let it go, to forget instead of BREAK THE FREAKING NECK OF THOSE WHO HURT THEM! I SWEAR I'M GONNA BREAK THAT THIN NECK... Chill buddy, chill. ARGHHH STOP INTERRUPTING ME! THIS IS MY CHANCE TO BREAK THAT FREAKING NECKS OF THEIRS AND WELL CONGRATULATIONS YOU GET THE FRONT ROW SEATS TO SEE IT LIVE! HAHhaheh...


I guess they are the most sincere when they are in that shaken position. Maybe people are meant to be hurt all the time. Constantly reminding them how they been threated and how they have threated others are just the same at times. I guess pain really is the cleanser.

2 comments:

hoydenmel said...

i guess hurt is just a small fraction of life.
without some form of hurt, you'll never be able to appreciate the good things.

but its those who are willing to humble themselves and admit they're hurting that has truly understood the value of happiness

Anonymous said...

my gawd did you reply like every single post? are you a stalker lady? are you?? :P LOL