Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Colleagues

Have you ever get those really sucky colleagues that always seems to annoy you? I think you can guess where this is going. Well for me there is a couple of things that bothers me lately. Maybe I am getting bored and becoming a pissed old guy complaining about every little things. Maybe what they did was just wrong. Who knows for sure right?


Well first thing is the noise. Sometimes it's pretty unbearable especially during the weekends when all the bosses are at home in their pajamas washing car and stuff. Seriously it's bad. Sometime it takes me a while to read just a sentence cause I can't seem to hear myself think. I guess this problem isn't that bad.


Double standard and inconsiderate colleagues. So basically there was one time when my team was so loud that well another colleague (lets just call him colleague A) came to them and tell them to quiet down. Fine by me. Firstly I didn't make the noise. Secondly yeah it was getting kind of loud. But what pissed me off is that well the guy made a lot of noise too among his group. So what's the deal? Maybe I should do what he did last time and tell the them to quiet down. I still remember that time, his face was all sour and looked like he was thinking really hard and then he stand up and clapped his hands a few times and asked for attention and ask the group to quiet down. Maybe I should do that. So that was colleague A. Now colleague B is a freak. I don't know what's the deal with him, but sometimes you can see him get up and go to the air-conditioning control room and you can hear from above you a long line of beeps. Meaning he lowered the temperature very VERY low. People was like what the heck, it's not even hot. Sometimes I just feel he is having lack of attention or something cause he would lower the temperature and comes back smiling and giving that evil laugh. So usually those who can't stand it will go and switch it back up. What a troublesome guy. Wish I could smack him.


Lastly, toilet. Now I don't know what's the condition of female toilet in the office but I think the guy(s) responsible for the yellow liquid around the bowl need a bit of target practice. I mean come on how can you not hit directly into the bowl? Hard on from work? I doubt so. Maybe it needs a scope or make it laser guided or something. Well I can still accept that maybe you're getting old and eyesights aren't that good anymore and those blue pills are keeping IT up. But leaving the condition of the toilet like that after finishing your business is just wrong. That just tells me two things. Number 1, your house toilet has yellow color liquid around it as well and you couldn't be bothered. Number 2, you're blind as a bat. Sheesh clean it with water a little at least. Don't tell me you expect the next user to clean it?

Yeah well I am sure not everyone in the office is bad, but some are just asking for it. See this is why you need to smack your colleagues once in a while. It helps a lot trust me.

1 comment:

hoydenmel said...

hahahhahahaahha
that's my funny story for the day.
:p
you totally crack me up!