Friday, September 7, 2007

It Feels Good to be Back On

Finally got my Internet to work again. I don't really recall how I felt the pass few days so I don't feel the need to express them here. I guess I was pretty down by the sudden separation from the world by ALL means including the net. On normal times I won't even be bothered since I still have the internet to connect me to the world. I know, it sounds freaky. Sounds like a psycho from some sci-fi show. But then again, yeah that's how it has been since my graduation. Too old to be among the juniors too young at heart(heh) to be with my equals. Young ones are having the fun of their time without me of course. C'mon who wants an old guy to be with them right? Mean while those of my batch are all talking about career and all that stuff. I don't like talking about career since I don't really have plan for it yet. Keyword : YET. Everytime without fail they will be talking about this and that about work, politics bla bla bla... whatever. I don't really care about those.

I remember feeling as though the world had expanded in front of my face. Many many times larger than I expected and somehow everyone is not around anymore. For once, fear strucked me right in the head, I fear of being alone in this world. Kinda ironic since I usually say I prefer to be by myself and how anti-social I am. Being 'online' was the last chance I had to be in contact with people around me and it was gone for a few days. Scary.

Had a test interview the other day. Let's just say it's not worth mentioning. Failed at it pretty bad. I wouldn't even want to hire myself. Roughly 80% - 90% of the questions I don't know (Thank God for MCQs) and those that I am suppose to know I don't remember how to do. So yeah practically hopes are dim. Next step, haven't plan and to think I wanted to quit this month. Sigh.

Due to the fact that I was pretty down under the past few days and plus I was off today, I just didn't feel like staying at home without any contact with the world. So I went and catch a movie even though I was pretty lazy and tired (slept at 3am). Went to watch the movie War or as they call it here Rogue Assasin. No idea why they changed the name. I couldn't find the name "Rogue Assasin" anywhere on the Internet that day so I guess the real official title has to be "War". Maybe we're not suppose to have the name "War" for movies? Hmmm... Anyways, pretty disappointing. Not by the movie but the censorship. Makes me feel like I am watching a slide show of some sort. Or short short clips of videos. Honestly they cut off all the nudity and bloody scenes. But overall very interesting plot twist *hint hint*. I would suggest watching it on DVD instead with all the "trimmings" still intact. Definately that would make the movie more enjoyable.

I saw something pretty interesting today when I was coming back home. Woman bus driver. Here. Wow... I honestly never seen those before around here. I saw some in Singapore but not here. OK... so it wasn't that interesting. Still... whatever.

No comments: