Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year 2008...

Strangely the fuss wasn't there this year. I asked a couple of people and practically they weren't interested or lazy to go out anyways. I guess after so many years of hyping over it makes it kinda dull somehow.


For me new year is a terrifying thing... at least that's how it is in my thoughts. Basically new year just brings me closer to a lot of deaths and endings. If new year is the start of a new chapter, then the epilogue is just around the corner.


Lately by my own observations, it seems like the end is getting closer by the minute. There is just so much restlessness in the world. Freak accidents, clashes between piles of flesh we call human, natural disasters happening at awkward times, so much signs. There is just so much uneasiness in the world it felt like the world is giving out it's last will.


Trust me, I wish I was wrong, I really want to live forever. But then again it's impossible with the current situation. Everything, if I predicted correctly will fall apart in a matter of years. I hope my couple of years will be meaningful and I hope that I don't owe anyone anything by then. Preparation underway.

No comments: