Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Work - Day 3

I have reached day 3 of my work. Today, being the nervous guy I am, I was preparing for the people to give me a hard day. Instead, I didn't get to do anything today. Surprised but somehow part of me felt relief somehow... and most of the time I felt bored. That's for sure. I think I have read more newspaper articles compared to the past couple of years put together. Hah.


I still feel awkward there. Part of the reason may be because I am new there and I haven't got the feel for the place yet. Another part of the reason would be for some reason I am placed by chance at the wrong spot. I am work mostly on programs and the place I sit is filled with people who work with graphics. Same thing happened when I was having internship there. What a coincidence. Probably that is why I feel much closer to the people working with graphics compared to the programmers. Graphic/Multimedia designers are much easier to socialize with compared to programmers who usually keep to their own group most of the time or themselves in some cases *ahem*.


Today I am proud to say I have yet again manage to spend only RM10. I guess I am saving as much as I can and keep it for a better tomorrow or spend it on a phone maybe. Hah. This probably won't happen for very long cause during the weekends I would probably be spending a lot to buy supplies for the week. Can't wait to find out how much I spend.


Hmmm how I feel today. Mainly the whole time during work I was bored, cautious and I felt a lot of tension waiting for maybe a surprise job that I need to finish off before I leave today. But I guess when the clock strike 5.30pm the feeling disappeared. Instead now I have the same feeling as though I am tremendously lacking in social life. For that I doubt there is anyone to blame. I guess somehow during my transition to my current life style I have lost contact with a lot of people... OK fine... it's all of them. Now I am saying this with respect to face to face socializing and not in front of the PC or anything. Seriously I haven't met up with anyone for quite some time and somehow it's beginning to make me worry.


And I do realize I am spending less and less time chatting on instant messengers. In a bad way I suppose. At least last time I could say "Hey I still keep in touch with them online", but now I have none. Sigh I wish people would contact me and for me to contact them
more often. Feeling kind of lonely. Oh well time to sleep it off.

No comments: