Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ticked Off Day...

Ok its been a while since I wrote anything. Partly I just don't have anything to write about in the first place. And it shows that I don't have anything that I want to complain about. Which is good in a way. But too bad today is one of my 'ticked off' days. So yea that is something to write about.


I don't know how to explain the feeling I had in the last 2 hours I had in my office (yes I work on Sundays as well... SURPRISE~!). It's just not my day I guess. I felt ticked off at every little bit of things. Everything seems to irritate me which usually don't. For example, these couple of people in the office keep chatting away loudly which really made me want to shout out "Hey STFU you ". Yeah... that's exactly how I felt at that time. I guess office was quiet today and every little noise just sounds so loud. I felt as though I can't even hear myself think. I kept reading the freaking same line of the thing I am working on for like God knows how many times. Ugh... and the internet line wasn't helping at all. Freaking line is so slow I think it drags my efficiency down which I kind of don't mind. But since I was in my ticked off mood I felt like throwing the PC on to the road and ramp it around with a car a couple of times. Heck I would even go to the trouble of buying a second-hand car to ramp it around. That would just feel so good.


Well to continue on with my ticked off day, loading this page didn't really cheer me up either. In fact it made it worse. I don't know whether it was my firefox or this page, but it's like as though it is still loading... endlessly but all you see is a freaking white screen and nothing seems to be loaded. I hit the refresh and again it shows sign of loading but still white screen. Ugh... took me a couple of minutes to see something on the screen. FYI my connection seems fine. Everything else is fine. Maybe it's the page. Hmmm...


OK I guess I have already let all my rage out. Time to chill and talk about what I ponder today. Yes just to let you know I like to ponder a lot. A LOT. Simple everyday subjects no matter how normal it is can be interesting sometimes making me feel "Hey I've never thought of it that way!". So anyhow as I was saying I was pondering today about something pretty simple and basic. Q & A, Question and Answer. Simple everyday thing, everybody ask at least a question a day and answers at least one a day. But have you ever notice how people don't answer questions correctly? I mean lets that the question "Were you sleeping just now?". Simple right? The obvious answer would either be "Yes" or "No" or you want to be fancy "Yes I was" and "No I wasn't". But a lot of people tend to answer "I was eating/taking a shower/etc.". Have you ever notice that? It's not even answer the question! Nobody even ask what you were doing. Well this is just one example of many questions that people tend to answer wrongly. I don't know why but I can't blame people, I do it too without realizing it. Will come up with more next time. Or more stuff to ponder about... next time.


I think my posts needs more pictures. Maybe I will post more if I have a way to take pictures. Hmmm... oh well...